What makes a show "Jiggle" worthy?
What makes a show "Jiggle" worthy?There are the basic elements of a Jiggle Television show...
- Show must have a beautiful women as the main character.
- Sidekicks & Co-stars must be equally or less hotter than the lead; unless a temporary guest star, whom can be equally as hot as the lead.
- Costume wardrobe must consist of skimpy clothing; if not, the shows plot must allow for a "plausable" reason to put on skimpy clothing.
- Uncomplicated story lines as not to distract us from the reason we watch, the jiggle.
- Cheezy special effects and music.
- Show must show clevege or mid-drift in every-other shot, and no extreme face close ups.
- Anything starring Pamela Anderson (see: Baywatch, Stacked, V.I.P.)